Homoisocitrate dehydrogenase from Candida albicans: properties, inhibition, and targeting by an antifungal pro-drug
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Yeast Research
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 143–155, March 2013
How to Cite
Gabriel, I., Vetter, N. D., Palmer, D. R.J., Milewska, M. J., Wojciechowski, M. and Milewski, S. (2013), Homoisocitrate dehydrogenase from Candida albicans: properties, inhibition, and targeting by an antifungal pro-drug. FEMS Yeast Research, 13: 143–155. doi: 10.1111/1567-1364.12014
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2012 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Foundation for Polish Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!