Erg11 mutations associated with azole resistance in clinical isolates of Candida albicans
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Yeast Research
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 386–393, June 2013
How to Cite
Xiang, M.-J., Liu, J.-Y., Ni, P.-H., Wang, S., Shi, C., Wei, B., Ni, Y.-X. and Ge, H.-L. (2013), Erg11 mutations associated with azole resistance in clinical isolates of Candida albicans. FEMS Yeast Research, 13: 386–393. doi: 10.1111/1567-1364.12042
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2013 04:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Program of Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau of China. Grant Number: #2009239
- Program of Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine of China. Grant Number: #09XJ21036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!