Escherichia coli adapts to tetracycline resistance plasmid (pBR322) by mutating endogenous potassium transport: in silico hypothesis testing
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 622–631, March 2013
How to Cite
Hellweger, F. L. (2013), Escherichia coli adapts to tetracycline resistance plasmid (pBR322) by mutating endogenous potassium transport: in silico hypothesis testing. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 83: 622–631. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12019
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-1121233
- NOAA. Grant Number: 2010-R/RC-117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!