Functional gene surveys from ocean drilling expeditions – a review and perspective
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 1–23, April 2013
How to Cite
Lever, M. A. (2013), Functional gene surveys from ocean drilling expeditions – a review and perspective. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 84: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12051
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 05:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!