Impact of water quality on the bacterial populations and off-flavours in recirculating aquaculture systems
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 235–247, May 2013
How to Cite
Auffret, M., Yergeau, É., Pilote, A., Proulx, É., Proulx, D., Greer, C. W., Vandenberg, G. and Villemur, R. (2013), Impact of water quality on the bacterial populations and off-flavours in recirculating aquaculture systems. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 84: 235–247. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12053
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 06:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Réseau Aquaculture Québec
- Société de recherche et de développement en aquaculture continentale inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!