Bacterial and archaeal community structure in the surface microlayer of high mountain lakes examined under two atmospheric aerosol loading scenarios
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 387–397, May 2013
How to Cite
Vila-Costa, M., Barberan, A., Auguet, J.-C., Sharma, S., Moran, M. A. and Casamayor, E. O. (2013), Bacterial and archaeal community structure in the surface microlayer of high mountain lakes examined under two atmospheric aerosol loading scenarios. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 84: 387–397. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12068
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- 7th Framework Programme (FP7) Marie Curie Fellowship. Grant Number: FP7-MC-IOF- 219811
- Ministry of Spanish Office of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-13318, CSD2007-00067, AERBAC-2 178/2010
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente-Red de Parques Nacionales to EOC
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
|fem12068-sup-0001-FigS1a.jpg||image/jpg||187K||Fig. S1. Rank-abundance curves for Bacteria (Fig. S1a) and Archaea (Fig. S1b) by lake and layer. Llbr: Lake Llebreta, Llng: Lake Llong, RAT: Lake Redo d'Aigúestortes. N: neuston. UW: plankton from underlying waters. Nv: November. Spt: September.|
Table S1. Diversity indices for bacterial communities.
Table S2. Diversity indices for archaeal communities.
Table S3. Enumeration of OTUs from the neuston (N) in September that were present in the plankton community of the underlying water (UW) in September or the N or UW in November.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.