Microbial community structure in vineyard soils across altitudinal gradients and in different seasons
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 588–602, June 2013
How to Cite
Corneo, P. E., Pellegrini, A., Cappellin, L., Roncador, M., Chierici, M., Gessler, C. and Pertot, I. (2013), Microbial community structure in vineyard soils across altitudinal gradients and in different seasons. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 84: 588–602. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12087
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Autonomous Province of Trento ENVIROCHANGE project
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!