Characterization of Trichodesmium-associated viral communities in the eastern Gulf of Mexico
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 603–613, June 2013
How to Cite
Brown, J. M., LaBarre, B. A. and Hewson, I. (2013), Characterization of Trichodesmium-associated viral communities in the eastern Gulf of Mexico. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 84: 603–613. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12088
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Cornell Biogeochemistry and Environmental Biocomplexity Initiative
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OCE-1049670, DEB-1028898
- Federal Formula Funds. Grant Number: NYS-189489
Fig. S1. Relative distribution of read annotations based on Kingdom (A) and relative abundance of viruses in each read library based on viral family within the viral reads (B).
Table S1. Matrix was constructed based on blastn (e < 10−10) analyses of 10 000 randomly selected reads from each library.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.