Spatial patterns of methanotrophic communities along a hydrological gradient in a riparian wetland
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Special Issue: Microbial ecology of biogeochemical interfaces – diversity, structure and function of microhabitats in soil
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 59–70, October 2013
How to Cite
Krause, S., Meima-Franke, M., Hefting, M. M. and Bodelier, P. L.E. (2013), Spatial patterns of methanotrophic communities along a hydrological gradient in a riparian wetland. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 86: 59–70. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12091
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 855.01.108, 855.01.150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!