High genetic diversity and novelty in planktonic protists inhabiting inland and coastal high salinity water bodies
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 27–36, July 2013
How to Cite
Triadó-Margarit, X. and Casamayor, E. O. (2013), High genetic diversity and novelty in planktonic protists inhabiting inland and coastal high salinity water bodies. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 85: 27–36. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12095
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 05:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- MONEGROS. Grant Number: CGL2004-22780-E
- DARKNESS. Grant Number: CGL2012-32747
- Spanish Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!