Microbial characterization of basalt formation waters targeted for geological carbon sequestration
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 62–73, July 2013
How to Cite
Lavalleur, H. J. and Colwell, F. S. (2013), Microbial characterization of basalt formation waters targeted for geological carbon sequestration. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 85: 62–73. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12098
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 01:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
Data S1. qPCR standard construction methods and additional alpha diversity pyrosequencing results.
Table S1. Bacterial beta diversity of the Wallula pilot well demonstrating unique OTUs found in water collected from the respective sample intervals.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.