Characterizing the bacterial associates of three Caribbean sponges along a gradient from shallow to mesophotic depths
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 74–84, July 2013
How to Cite
Olson, J. B. and Gao, X. (2013), Characterizing the bacterial associates of three Caribbean sponges along a gradient from shallow to mesophotic depths. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 85: 74–84. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12099
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 12:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- NOAA OE. Grant Number: NA06OAR4600184
Table S1. Presence of HaeIII in silico digest fragments in T-RFLP profiles from 8F amplifications.
Table S2. Presence of predicted HaeIII in silico digestion fragments in T-RFLP profiles from 359F amplifications.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.