Phylogenetic analysis of nitrate- and sulfate-reducing bacteria in a hydrogen-fed biofilm
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 158–167, July 2013
How to Cite
Ontiveros-Valencia, A., Ilhan, Z. E., Kang, D.-W., Rittmann, B. and Krajmalnik-Brown, R. (2013), Phylogenetic analysis of nitrate- and sulfate-reducing bacteria in a hydrogen-fed biofilm. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 85: 158–167. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12107
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2013 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP). Grant Number: ER-200541
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (CONACYT)
Fig. S1. Number of unique, shared, and total OTUs per reactor.
Fig. S2. Rarefraction curves at 95% confidence.
Fig. S3. Relative abundances of phylotypes at the phyla and class level for EDvSS and EAvSS.
Table S1. Diversity and evenness metrics for EDvSS and EAvSS at a similarity level of 95%.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.