Temporal molecular and isotopic analysis of active bacterial communities in two New Zealand sponges
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 195–205, July 2013
How to Cite
Simister, R., Taylor, M. W., Rogers, K. M., Schupp, P. J. and Deines, P. (2013), Temporal molecular and isotopic analysis of active bacterial communities in two New Zealand sponges. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 85: 195–205. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12109
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2013 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- University of Auckland Doctoral Scholarship
- University of Auckland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!