Cyanobacterial diversity in the hot spring, pelagic and benthic habitats of a tropical soda lake
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 389–401, August 2013
How to Cite
Dadheech, P. K., Glöckner, G., Casper, P., Kotut, K., Mazzoni, C. J., Mbedi, S. and Krienitz, L. (2013), Cyanobacterial diversity in the hot spring, pelagic and benthic habitats of a tropical soda lake. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 85: 389–401. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12128
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!