Summer community structure of aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria in the western Arctic Ocean
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 417–432, September 2013
How to Cite
Boeuf, D., Cottrell, M. T., Kirchman, D. L., Lebaron, P. and Jeanthon, C. (2013), Summer community structure of aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria in the western Arctic Ocean. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 85: 417–432. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12130
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2013 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR)
- Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers – Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (INSU-CNRS)
- Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (CNES)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- NSF. Grant Number: OCE 1030306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!