Instability of the faecal microbiota in diarrhoea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 581–589, December 2013
How to Cite
Durbán, A., Abellán, J. J., Jiménez-Hernández, N., Artacho, A., Garrigues, V., Ortiz, V., Ponce, J., Latorre, A. and Moya, A. (2013), Instability of the faecal microbiota in diarrhoea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 86: 581–589. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12184
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-04501-E, SAF2009-13032-C02-01, SAF2012-31187
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: Prometeo/2009/092
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!