Hydrocarbon-related microbial processes in the deep sediments of the Eastern Mediterranean Levantine Basin
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 780–796, March 2014
How to Cite
Rubin-Blum, M., Antler, G., Turchyn, A. V., Tsadok, R., Goodman-Tchernov, B. N., Shemesh, E., Austin, J. A., Coleman, D. F., Makovsky, Y., Sivan, O. and Tchernov, D. (2014), Hydrocarbon-related microbial processes in the deep sediments of the Eastern Mediterranean Levantine Basin. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 87: 780–796. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12264
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!