Ammonia oxidation-dependent growth of group I.1b Thaumarchaeota in acidic red soil microcosms
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 127–134, July 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Y. and Conrad, R. (2014), Ammonia oxidation-dependent growth of group I.1b Thaumarchaeota in acidic red soil microcosms. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 89: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12340
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2014 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, Deutschland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!