Mannose receptor, C type 1 contributes to bacterial uptake by placental trophoblast giant cells
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 427–435, December 2012
How to Cite
Hashino, M., Tachibana, M., Shimizu, T. and Watarai, M. (2012), Mannose receptor, C type 1 contributes to bacterial uptake by placental trophoblast giant cells. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 66: 427–435. doi: 10.1111/1574-695X.12009
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!