Structural, serological, and genetic characterization of the O-antigen of Providencia alcalifaciens O40
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
How to Cite
Ovchinnikova, O. G., Liu, B., Guo, D., Kocharova, N. A., Bialczak-Kokot, M., Shashkov, A. S., Feng, L., Rozalski, A., Wang, L. and Knirel, Y. A. (2012), Structural, serological, and genetic characterization of the O-antigen of Providencia alcalifaciens O40. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1574-695x.12002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 08-04-92221
- Federal Targeted Program. Grant Number: 16.552.11.7050
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 31030002, 30900041, 81171524, 2009CB522603, 2011CB504900
- Tianjin Research Program of Application Foundation and Advanced Technology. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC10000
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090031120023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!