Human intestinal epithelial cell-derived molecule(s) increase enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli virulence
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
How to Cite
Bansal, T., Kim, D. N., Slininger, T., Wood, T. K. and Jayaraman, A. (2012), Human intestinal epithelial cell-derived molecule(s) increase enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli virulence. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1574-695x.12004
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 10:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET 0846453
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 EB003872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!