Alcohol treatment enhances Staphylococcus aureus biofilm development
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
How to Cite
Redelman, C. V., Maduakolam, C. and Anderson, G. G. (2012), Alcohol treatment enhances Staphylococcus aureus biofilm development. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1574-695x.12005
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 10:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Purdue University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!