Improved diagnostic power by combined interferon-gamma release assay and nested-PCR in tuberculous pleurisy in high tuberculosis prevalence area
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Ou, Q., Huang, F., Wang, S., Shen, L., Shen, Y., Wu, J., Zheng, J., Weng, X., Zhang, W. and Shao, L. (2012), Improved diagnostic power by combined interferon-gamma release assay and nested-PCR in tuberculous pleurisy in high tuberculosis prevalence area. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1574-695x.12006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 07:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901277
- U.S.–China Biomedical Collaborative Research Foundation. Grant Number: 81161120426
- Wuxi Social Development Guiding Program. Grant Number: CSZ00N1229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!