Clonal relations of atypical enteropathogenic Escherichia coli O157:H16 strains isolated from various sources from several countries
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 337, Issue 2, pages 126–131, December 2012
How to Cite
Feng, P. C.H., Keys, C., Lacher, D. W., Beutin, L., Bentancor, A., Heuvelink, A., Afset, J. E., Rumi, V. and Monday, S. (2012), Clonal relations of atypical enteropathogenic Escherichia coli O157:H16 strains isolated from various sources from several countries. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 337: 126–131. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12017
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 10:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!