The role of rpoS in Escherichia coli O157 manure-amended soil survival and distribution of allelic variations among bovine, food and clinical isolates
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 338, Issue 1, pages 18–23, January 2013
How to Cite
van Hoek, A. H.A.M., Aarts, H. J.M., Bouw, E., van Overbeek, W. M. and Franz, E. (2013), The role of rpoS in Escherichia coli O157 manure-amended soil survival and distribution of allelic variations among bovine, food and clinical isolates. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 338: 18–23. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12024
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 11:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!