Role of a short tandem leucine/arginine repeat in strong mutator phenotype acquisition in a clinical isolate of Salmonella Typhimurium
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 338, Issue 1, pages 101–106, January 2013
How to Cite
Le Bars, H., Bousarghin, L., Bonnaure-Mallet, M. and Jolivet-Gougeon, A. (2013), Role of a short tandem leucine/arginine repeat in strong mutator phenotype acquisition in a clinical isolate of Salmonella Typhimurium. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 338: 101–106. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12039
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2012 08:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Conseil Régional d'Ille-et-Vilaine
- Fondation Langlois
- Europe Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!