Apigenin alleviates the symptoms of Staphylococcus aureus pneumonia by inhibiting the production of alpha-hemolysin
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 338, Issue 2, pages 124–131, January 2013
How to Cite
Dong, J., Qiu, J., Wang, J., Li, H., Dai, X., Zhang, Y., Wang, X., Tan, W., Niu, X., Deng, X. and Zhao, S. (2013), Apigenin alleviates the symptoms of Staphylococcus aureus pneumonia by inhibiting the production of alpha-hemolysin. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 338: 124–131. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12040
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 06:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31130053, 2012AA020303
- State Key Laboratory for molecular virology and genetic engineering. Grant Number: 2012AA020303
- National 863 programme. Grant Numbers: 2011KF02, 2012AA020303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!