Changes of the phenol-degrading bacterial community during the decomposition of submersed Platanus acerifolia leaves
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 338, Issue 2, pages 184–191, January 2013
How to Cite
Ramió-Pujol, S., Bañeras, L., Artigas, J. and Romaní, A. M. (2013), Changes of the phenol-degrading bacterial community during the decomposition of submersed Platanus acerifolia leaves. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 338: 184–191. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12046
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-08338, CGL2011-30151-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!