A BolA-like morphogene from the alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii changes morphology and induces biofilm formation in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 339, Issue 1, pages 39–47, February 2013
How to Cite
Khona, D. K., Dongre, S. S., Arraiano, C. M. and D'Souza, J. S. (2013), A BolA-like morphogene from the alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii changes morphology and induces biofilm formation in Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 339: 39–47. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12051
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 09:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Department of Atomic Energy, India
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT), Portugal. Grant Number: PEst-OE/EQB/LA0004/2011
Fig. S1. (1) PCR amplicon at an expected size of ∼ 500 bp for CrbolA, (2) over-expression of CrBolA protein in E. coli and (3) western blot probed with anti-His antibody showing the tag on all the proteins.
Table S1. A summary of the comparative analysis of the five CrBolA proteins.
Table S2. BLAST results of C. reinhardtii BolA-like protein with BolA and BolA-like proteins from different organisms.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.