Characterization of the minimal replicon of pHM300 and independent copy number control of major and minor chromosomes of Haloferax mediterranei
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 339, Issue 1, pages 66–74, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Miao, D., Zhang, F., Wu, Z., Liu, J. and Xiang, H. (2013), Characterization of the minimal replicon of pHM300 and independent copy number control of major and minor chromosomes of Haloferax mediterranei. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 339: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12052
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 11:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830004, 30925001, 31100893
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-G-2-4
Fig. S1. Mumer comparison analysis of the sequence between pHM300 of Haloferax mediterranei and pHV3 of Haloferax volcanii.
Table S1. Strains and plasmids used in this study.
Table S2. Primers used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.