Industrial waste based compost as a source of novel cellulolytic strains and enzymes
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 339, Issue 2, pages 93–101, February 2013
How to Cite
Amore, A., Pepe, O., Ventorino, V., Birolo, L., Giangrande, C. and Faraco, V. (2013), Industrial waste based compost as a source of novel cellulolytic strains and enzymes. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 339: 93–101. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12057
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica-Industrial Research. Grant Number: PON01_01966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!