Perchlorate reduction by an isolated Serratia marcescens strain under high salt and extreme pH
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 339, Issue 2, pages 117–121, February 2013
How to Cite
Vijaya Nadaraja, A., Gangadharan Puthiya Veetil, P. and Bhaskaran, K. (2013), Perchlorate reduction by an isolated Serratia marcescens strain under high salt and extreme pH. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 339: 117–121. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12062
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- Kerala State Biotechnology Commission (KSTEC). Grant Number: 03/YIPB/KBC/2009/CSTE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!