Evaluation of P1 adhesin epitopes for the serodiagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 340, Issue 2, pages 86–92, March 2013
How to Cite
Xue, G., Cao, L., Wang, L., Zhao, H., Feng, Y., Ma, L. and Sun, H. (2013), Evaluation of P1 adhesin epitopes for the serodiagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 340: 86–92. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12063
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 05:16AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7012011
- Beijing City talent training project fund. Grant Number: 2010D003034000035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!