Antifungal screening of endophytic fungi from Ginkgo biloba for discovery of potent anti-phytopathogenic fungicides
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 339, Issue 2, pages 130–136, February 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, Y., Li, H.-X., Li, C., Wang, J.-X., Li, J., Wang, M.-H. and Ye, Y.-H. (2013), Antifungal screening of endophytic fungi from Ginkgo biloba for discovery of potent anti-phytopathogenic fungicides. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 339: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12065
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2012 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901854
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: KYZ201107
- Open Research Fund Program of Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Pesticide Science. Grant Number: NYXKT201202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!