Enzymatic and genetic characterization of the DasD protein possessing N-acetyl-β-d-glucosaminidase activity in Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2)
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 340, Issue 1, pages 33–40, March 2013
How to Cite
Saito, A., Ebise, H., Orihara, Y., Murakami, S., Sano, Y., Kimura, A., Sugiyama, Y., Ando, A., Fujii, T. and Miyashita, K. (2013), Enzymatic and genetic characterization of the DasD protein possessing N-acetyl-β-d-glucosaminidase activity in Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2). FEMS Microbiology Letters, 340: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12069
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 12:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 21380050 and 17780056
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT). Grant Number: 2010-2014 S1001032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!