Polymorphic mutation frequencies in clinical isolates of Staphylococcus aureus: the role of weak mutators in the development of fluoroquinolone resistance
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 341, Issue 1, pages 13–17, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S., Wang, Y., Shen, J., Wu, Y. and Wu, C. (2013), Polymorphic mutation frequencies in clinical isolates of Staphylococcus aureus: the role of weak mutators in the development of fluoroquinolone resistance. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 341: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12085
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2013 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Chinese Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203040
- Chinese Key Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAK01B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!