Diversity and cold adaptation of culturable endophytic fungi from bryophytes in the Fildes Region, King George Island, maritime Antarctica
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 341, Issue 1, pages 52–61, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Zhang, Y.-Q., Liu, H.-Y., Wei, Y.-Z., Li, H.-L., Su, J., Zhao, L.-X. and Yu, L.-Y. (2013), Diversity and cold adaptation of culturable endophytic fungi from bryophytes in the Fildes Region, King George Island, maritime Antarctica. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 341: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12090
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 11:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- National Infrastructure of Microbial Resources. Grant Number: NIMR-2011-3
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970038, 31170041
- National S&T Major Special Project on Major New Drug Innovation. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX09301002-001, 2012ZX09301002-003
- Special Fund for Health-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201002021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!