Deceased: Jorge H. Crosa passed away on May 19, 2012
Two ABC transporter systems participate in siderophore transport in the marine pathogen Vibrio anguillarum 775 (pJM1)
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 341, Issue 2, pages 79–86, April 2013
How to Cite
Naka, H., Liu, M. and Crosa, J. H. (2013), Two ABC transporter systems participate in siderophore transport in the marine pathogen Vibrio anguillarum 775 (pJM1). FEMS Microbiology Letters, 341: 79–86. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12092
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2013 11:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI19018, GM64600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!