Elucidation of haem-binding sites in the actinobacterial protein HbpS
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Actinobacteria within soils: capacities for mutualism, symbiosis and pathogenesis
Volume 342, Issue 2, pages 106–112, May 2013
How to Cite
Torda, A. E., Groves, M. R., Wedderhoff, I. and Ortiz de Orué Lucana, D. (2013), Elucidation of haem-binding sites in the actinobacterial protein HbpS. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 342: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12093
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2013 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: OR 224/1-3, OR 224/2-1
Data S1. Cloning.
Fig. S1. Alignment of HbpS and DosS corresponding to the structural superposition in Fig. 1 (see main text).
Fig. S2. Protein solutions containing freshly isolated HbpS-T113H (left) and HbpS-T113A (right) are shown.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.