Trehalose phosphate synthases OtsA1 and OtsA2 of Rhodococcus opacus 1CP
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Actinobacteria within soils: capacities for mutualism, symbiosis and pathogenesis
Volume 342, Issue 2, pages 113–122, May 2013
How to Cite
Tischler, D., Niescher, S., Kaschabek, S. R. and Schlömann, M. (2013), Trehalose phosphate synthases OtsA1 and OtsA2 of Rhodococcus opacus 1CP. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 342: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12096
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 02:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt
- Saxon State Ministry of Environment and Agriculture. Grant Number: 13.8811.61/182
|fml12096-sup-0001-TableS1-S2-FigS1.docx||Word document||401K|| |
Fig. S1. Hybridization patterns of Southern-blotted, BamHI-digested genomic DNA of Rhodococcus opacus 1CP with DIG-labeled probes: otsA_a1 (a), otsA_a2 (b) and otsA_b (c).
Table S1. Plasmids used in this study.
Table S2. Oligonucleotides used for PCR (this study).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.