Involvement of the catalytically important Asp54 residue of Mycobacterium smegmatis DevR in protein–protein interactions between DevR and DevS
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 343, Issue 1, pages 26–33, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H.-N., Lee, N.-O., Ko, I.-J., Kim, S. W., Kang, B. S. and Oh, J.-I. (2013), Involvement of the catalytically important Asp54 residue of Mycobacterium smegmatis DevR in protein–protein interactions between DevR and DevS. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 343: 26–33. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12122
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2013 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!