Production of acylated homoserine lactone by Gram-positive bacteria isolated from marine water
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 343, Issue 1, pages 34–41, June 2013
How to Cite
Biswa, P. and Doble, M. (2013), Production of acylated homoserine lactone by Gram-positive bacteria isolated from marine water. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 343: 34–41. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12123
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!