Taxonomic and functional diversity of Streptomyces in a forest soil
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Actinobacteria within soils: capacities for mutualism, symbiosis and pathogenesis
Volume 342, Issue 2, pages 157–167, May 2013
How to Cite
Bontemps, C., Toussaint, M., Revol, P.-V., Hotel, L., Jeanbille, M., Uroz, S., Turpault, M.-P., Blaudez, D. and Leblond, P. (2013), Taxonomic and functional diversity of Streptomyces in a forest soil. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 342: 157–167. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12126
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!