Rapid monitoring of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in hospital water systems: a key priority in prevention of nosocomial infection
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 343, Issue 1, pages 77–81, June 2013
How to Cite
Baghal Asghari, F., Nikaeen, M. and Mirhendi, H. (2013), Rapid monitoring of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in hospital water systems: a key priority in prevention of nosocomial infection. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 343: 77–81. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12132
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 387346
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!