Phenotypic evidence that the function of the [Fe]-hydrogenase Hmd in Methanococcus maripaludis requires seven hcg (hmd co-occurring genes) but not hmdII
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 343, Issue 2, pages 156–160, June 2013
How to Cite
Lie, T. J., Costa, K. C., Pak, D., Sakesan, V. and Leigh, J. A. (2013), Phenotypic evidence that the function of the [Fe]-hydrogenase Hmd in Methanococcus maripaludis requires seven hcg (hmd co-occurring genes) but not hmdII. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 343: 156–160. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12141
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 08:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Office of Science
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Public Health Service, National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32 GM07270
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
Table S1. Primer sequences.
Table S2. Plasmid constructs.
Table S3. Strains.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.