Influence of coffee (Coffea arabica) and galacto-oligosaccharide consumption on intestinal microbiota and the host responses
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 343, Issue 2, pages 161–168, June 2013
How to Cite
Nakayama, T. and Oishi, K. (2013), Influence of coffee (Coffea arabica) and galacto-oligosaccharide consumption on intestinal microbiota and the host responses. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 343: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12142
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Japan Coffee Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!