Triclosan enriches for Dehalococcoides-like Chloroflexi in anaerobic soil at environmentally relevant concentrations
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 344, Issue 1, pages 48–52, July 2013
How to Cite
McNamara, P. J. and Krzmarzick, M. J. (2013), Triclosan enriches for Dehalococcoides-like Chloroflexi in anaerobic soil at environmentally relevant concentrations. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 344: 48–52. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12153
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- United States Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: 91694601
- NSF Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship. Grant Number: DGE-0504195
- Water Environment Federation Canham Graduate Studies Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!