The recombinant serine protease XAoz1 of Arthrobotrys oligospora exhibits potent nematicidal activity against Caenorhabditis elegans and Haemonchus contortus
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 344, Issue 1, pages 53–59, July 2013
How to Cite
Junwei, W., Qingling, M., Jun, Q., Weisheng, W., Shuangqing, C., Jianxun, L., Chunguang, Z. and Chuangfu, C. (2013), The recombinant serine protease XAoz1 of Arthrobotrys oligospora exhibits potent nematicidal activity against Caenorhabditis elegans and Haemonchus contortus. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 344: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12154
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest of China. Grant Number: 201203037-5
- National Natural Science foundation . Grant Number: 31260601
- National Basic Research and Development Program of China . Grant Numbers: 2010CB530204, 2010CB530206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!