Response of tobacco to the Pseudomonas syringae pv. Tomato DC3000 is mainly dependent on salicylic acid signaling pathway
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 344, Issue 1, pages 77–85, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Wang, L., Cai, G., Jiang, S., Sun, L. and Li, D. (2013), Response of tobacco to the Pseudomonas syringae pv. Tomato DC3000 is mainly dependent on salicylic acid signaling pathway. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 344: 77–85. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12157
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 01:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Nation Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071337, 31271633
- State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!